**intermediate to advanced
This will run for 8 weeks under the instruction of our Goalkeeping Technical Staff headed up by lead GK coach Matt Elcock. The sessions are age appropriate with a focus on training on the physical, tactical, technical and social side of goalkeeping. These sessions will be focused on those who are regularly playing for their team as a goalkeeper and wanting to continue their goalkeeping development, sharpening and honing already learnt techniques and taking goalkeepers to their next level. The culmination of the 8 weeks will be a ‘Goalie Wars’ tournament for each group in the final session to determine who will reign supreme!
Never heard of Goalie Wars? Watch this short clip to show you the format: https://youtu.be/kloxhwUE_cw
Please note timings will likely change on the final session to accommodate Goalie Wars – more details will be provided closer to the time.
|Gates Park – 2300 Reeve Street, Port Coquitlam
|Day of week:
Note – To maintain the highest quality of coaching, we limit each session to eight goalkeepers per coach. Additional registrations will be placed on a waitlist and, upon reaching another group of eight, we will look to add another expert coach to accommodate the demand.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Registration will be closed on April 9, 2024. If there is still space after this date, no prorated fee will be applied
- Refunds will be subject to an administration fee and are granted for medical reasons
- No refunds once the program has started.
- Time slots are subject to change based on registration numbers
- For the first day, please have your player at the field about 10 minutes prior to the start of the session so that we can start on time.
Please contact our Registrar if you have questions regarding Registration: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact our Goalie coach about programming: GK@pocosoccer.com