U-8 to U-10 players will have 8 weeks of sessions that will focus on individual skill development and situational game play through small-sided games. Players will be grouped according to ability and like-mindedness. This will aid in all players having the opportunity to develop in a setting most suitable to their ability. All boys and girl’s sessions will run on Monday evenings.
|Gates Park – 2300 Reeve Street, Port Coquitlam
|$140.00 (T-shirt included, please order appropriate size)
|Day of week:
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Spring Academy registration will be closed on April 10, 2024. No prorated fee discount if you register after the program starts
- Refunds will be subject to an administration fee and are granted for medical reasons
- No refunds once the program has started.
- Time slots are subject to change based on registration numbers
- Players need to have: Soccer boots, shin guards and a water bottle
- Players need to be dressed in clothing appropriate for the weather and soccer.
- For the first day, please try to have the player at the field about 10 minutes prior to the start of the session so that we can start on time.
Please contact our Registrar if you have questions regarding Registration: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact our Technical Director about programming: email@example.com