Boys: Saturdays – Girls: Sundays
10-11:00 am (** Girls on Sunday Sept 16will be 1-2pm due to the Terry Fox Hometown Run)
Program will run each Saturday/Sunday starting Sept 8/9 through November 3/4, 2018.
Then returning Feb 2/3, 2019 through our mini Jamboree March 9/10, 2019
Minnekhada Oval (Laurier Ave)
September 16 – Girls start times will be adjusted to the afternoon due to the Terry Fox Hometown Run
· No session Thanksgiving weekend — Oct 6 & 7, 2018
· Last Sessions Before Winter Break – Weekend of Nov 3&4, 2018
· Return from Winter Break – Weekend of February 2 & 3, 2019
· *No sessions the weekend of Feb 16 & 17, 2019 due to Family Day Holiday
· The final weekend will be held at Gates Park (location of the Mini’s Jamboree). Time will be slightly adjusted.
Includes All 13 weeks, a jersey, shorts and socks.
Players need to have: Soccer boots, shin guards and a water bottle.
You should register your child for the upcoming season the weekend of the Mini Jamboree and as soon as possible to guarantee placement onto a team and to avoid late fees.
Your child will need to have soccer shoes, shin pads and a water bottle. These are mandatory at every game and practice.
Your registration fee covers the cost of games, practices, fields, gyms, jersey, shorts and socks.
For boys, an athletic supporter is recommended.
The U is short for “under”. Age groups for teams are determined by the year of birth of the child. Players must be “under” the age level as of December 31st in order to play for that age level.
For example, for a player to participate in the U5 level, he or she must be 4 years old and not have attained the age of 5 years prior to December 31st of the year that you are registering in.